THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED BELOW ARE IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY. BY AGREEING TO PURCHASE FROM “PRECIDENT.IN” YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
Your use of this website to make purchases from precident.in indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. ‘Customer’ is the person who purchases from “Muller India Pvt Ltd”, Brand name “PreciDent” it is also referred to as “you”.
1. Precident.in – reserves the right to make changes to this website and its terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
2. All prices and transactions are processed in respective currencies mentioned on the website.
3. Title to the goods remains that of precident.in, until you have paid for them. Title will pass to you once the goods are paid for in full and any and all payments have been cleared by any relevant banking process. Orders made by you for products on this website are not binding on precident.in, until accepted by us.
4. Precident.in, reserves the right not to allow changes to any order after it has accepted that order.
5. Precident.in, will not accept liability for failure of service by your internet service provider or any other third party service provider.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to ensure that information on this website is accurate, but makes no assurances as to the accuracy of the information. Precident.in, accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained on this website.